Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a difference a year makes!



Friday, April 18th, was Reagan's first birthday.  I can hardly believe she is a year old.  We had a great birthday "weekend" filled with family and friends. We were fortunate to have family come in from Arizona to help us celebrate.  I am sure they loved seeing Reagan as well because it had been about 4 months since we last saw them.

The night of her birthday Adam and I watched the DVD that our friend Sara put together of her birth.  It is hard to imagine that little baby is now my big girl!  She is growing so fast and it is awesome to see how much she has grown and changed in a year.  It blows my mind!  We enjoyed the first year, hopefully the second will be as great - with it's own set of challenges I am sure.  I've included a few pictures...enjoy!

Our "first" family photo.
Our family a year later!
Reagan enjoying her birthday cupcake!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of her with her birthday cupcake! What a cutie!!! Doesn't the 1st year go so so fast!?!? There are so many moments I wish you could just hit the "pause" button" to savor it!