So cute! Although I am sure you are thinking-just another thing to try and keep up with :). With all this technology we want to have a blog, website, internet scrapbook and then all the paper stuff too. No wonder as SAHM we feel busier then we did when we had jobs (at least I do) and I feel like I never get half of it done. I hope she slept for you. Lilly was/is a terrible napper so I praise the Lord when I get her to sleep any time for nap.
2 comments:
So cute! Although I am sure you are thinking-just another thing to try and keep up with :). With all this technology we want to have a blog, website, internet scrapbook and then all the paper stuff too. No wonder as SAHM we feel busier then we did when we had jobs (at least I do) and I feel like I never get half of it done. I hope she slept for you. Lilly was/is a terrible napper so I praise the Lord when I get her to sleep any time for nap.
Great pics! She is just so stinkin' cute!!! That is a great family photo too on the first page!
Post a Comment