Speaking of normalcy - I keep telling myself, I will start working out when things are back to normal. This got me thinking - what is normal? Does it even exist? I am starting to think not. It seems that when one "storm" calms, another is right behind it - there is no normal. I am sure though, I should be thankful for my kind of normal as it is much better than someone else's.
On another note, the little monkey is napping better, kind of. She naps for 40-50 min. in her crib and then will fall back asleep next to me, in my bed. She'll nap here for an additional hour (at least). Who can beat that? It is probably not the best habit to get into, but it gives me an excuse to lay in bed every day for an hour!
Lastly (in this randomness) we had some friends over for dinner. A couple families that A works with. It was so nice to have people in the house again. It is just one more example that IN is slowly becoming home.
So, my prayers this week are for friends, naps, and some normalcy. (And that my mind would stop, or at least only let the good stuff in. Or better yet, that I would be equipped to block out the bad!)
1 comment:
So happy that naps are longer and better! I consider it a bonus that because she wants to sleep by you it forces you to take a nap too - because let's be honest, when you do lay down - as a mother/wife you always feel guilty for taking a nap when there are a hundred other things you think you should be doing instead of sleeping - it's just God's little built in break for you during the day! Sweet dreams! :-)
Post a Comment