So how did I come upon this? One Sunday afternoon thinking of ways that I could earn some money to help the family out and thought of my friend who is a successful consultant for Lemongrass. I emailed her and learned some more and POOF I too, am a consultant. It should be good as their products are great and well worth it. And face it, we could all use a little pampering. (Just remember to lock the bathroom door!)
If you'd like to check it out click HERE
3 comments:
I am so excited for you. I can not wait until your kick off party. I just found out that Shawn is working late (he has out of town clients to meet with) but I am already working on a sitter!!!
Good for you!
Denyse
I was just browsing the Lemongrass Spa website. Ohhhh, I am way excited. I hope you have lots of products for us to touch and smell. They look fabulous and very reasonably priced......
That's so exciting! Good for you to step out of your comfort zone! I am excited about the party, too... I think J is off but I'm going to do some checking...
Post a Comment