Wednesday, September 10, 2008

AHHH

So, I've officially completed my first Lemongrass Spa party.  I think it went pretty well.  My friends seemed to like the products and they all said that had a great time...unless they are great liars!  I am proud of myself, not only for holding my first spa party, but for already having my house cleaned and put back in order - wait...INCLUDING washing my floors!  Woo Hoo!  It is the small things in life!  Now, I can sit back and hang out with Reagan tomorrow without having to worry about cleaning the house!  (OK...if you are one of my friends who was here tonight, please let me know if you are a big liar and didn't have a good time tonight!)

4 comments:

Denyse said...

We all lied, it was horrible, JUST KIDDING! I had a great time and loved the products. I can not wait for my order to come in and for Mindy's party. (just assuming we will all be invited......)
I thought you did a great job and seemed very comfortable up there. The entire night was very relaxing, thank you so much

Diana said...

Thanks for having us and pampering us! It was great fun and you did a great job! - No lie! :-)

Dawn said...

loved soaking my feet:) I can't wait form Mindy's party....seriously-how pathetic?! The food/atmosphere/company were all great- thanks for having us over:)

Corie said...

I totally did have a fun time! You did a very nice job and it was really relaxing. Thank you!!!