Is she making that connection? Is she going to be ready to potty train before I am ready? I am not sure what all this means, but it is kind of cute to see her sitting up there swinging her legs. I definitely don't want to squash her with all of this because I don't want her to be afraid or think the toilet is a bad thing. So...if anyone has any good advice, I would welcome it!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Potty Ready????
So, just in the last week Reagan has become obsessed with the toilet. She has always been a "toilet player" but this has become more than wanting to flush or (as gross as it sounds - and she has never done this) play in the water. Now, she wants to sit on it. Sometimes diaper on, sometimes diaper off. She's never done anything while she's sitting there, but a couple times I've felt her diaper get "warm."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I'm dreading the days (coming up quick!) that I am supposed to figure out how to accomplish trying to teach someone how to use, know they have to use and decide they WANT to use the potty. Someone told me once that it was easier to train a puppy - that CAN'T be true....can it?!?! Sorry, no advice....I'll be stuck in the potty training trenches with ya!...it may be something that requires a support group....and some Mike's :-)
Post a Comment